Friday, December 17, 2010

Twas the Week Before Christmas!

I can't believe it's Christmas time again. This year just flew by. Kurt started a tradition 5 Christmases ago of getting a new ornament each year for the tree that reflects something that happened in that year. This year the ornament is for Trenton's 1st Christmas. I found this at the mall and thought it was so cute!


We have a house full of sick Bucy's this week... All except for mommy! Trenton doesn't want to be laying down much because his head is stuffed up so Kurt pulled out the walker for him to try and sit in. It's still a bit big, but Brooklyn sure had fun testing it out!


This mat is still Trenton's favorite place to be. I always put him in the center and he pushes himself all over and spins around in circles ending up the opposite direction of where I laid him. And sometimes he gets himself all the way off the mat and ends up laying on the bare tile. Silly boy!


Brooklyn looking cute in one of the outfits she got for her birthday!



Trenton showing off his cool overalls.


I just LOVE this picture. Tanner cannot get enough of Trenton. He always wants to hold him and kiss him and hug him. They are too cute!


Christmas is right around the corner. I sure hope my family feels better by then... and that I don't catch it from them :)

1 comments:

shuichi said...

Wow, how adorable your children are! Hello I am an ordinary Japanese father. I coincidently find your blog when I have clicked the next blog bar on the top of my blogger's blog. Nice to meet you^^. I also have two lovely daughters. Anyway, would you mind to tell me what you think of if you were to see my blog, mama bicycle. I believe the mama bicyle would be very helpful to family like you. It might be helpful to you, especially for your "dad" who are always busy at his buisness. I just wish you would tell me your opinion via message on blogger.