Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Pictures of the Kiddos

Trenton has been working on his motor skills. :) Giraffe is becoming his best friend. He gets his eyes set on him...


Reaches out and grabs his legs...


Then pulls him straight to the mouth. That's my boy!!!


He is such an easygoing baby. He knows what he wants, when he wants it, and as long as mommy is in tune with his schedule, it's smooth sailing! :)

My happy boy!


Talking to parrot this time. Don't tell giraffe, he might get jealous.


I was watering the grass the other day and caught a glimpse of color. When I looked closer, here's what I found. Too bad Brooklyn was napping, she would have loved to see a real ladybug.


Brooklyn coloring.


There was something next to the island the other day and she climbed up on it. I turned around and said "Woah, I'm not ready for you to be that big just yet." It was really weird to see her taller than the counter. She is growing up so fast!


I just had to include this one.... Major bed head and wearing mom's shoes with 3 inch platform heels. I love it!


These two are definitely keeping me busy. I just love being a mom!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blogger,thank you for your sharing and photos.
wholesale coach outlet like your blog is worth visiting.