Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

What a busy fun time of year! We went to my parents' house on Christmas Eve to celebrate. This is the FIRST family picture I have of all four of us. I am slacking... Trenton is 4 months old already. We should have had a family picture by now!


This is my mom and dad's tree. Who says the economy is bad? Look at all those presents! Holy cow!



Brooklyn with her cousins, Sage and Tanner.


My brother and his beautiful family!


Santa brought this cool grill for Grandpa and Grandma Cook's house. The kids sure will have fun making dinner for us.


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care... Oops, we don't have a chimney at our house so this will have to do!


Our Christmas tree.

Brooklyn opening presents at our house Christmas morning. She sure knew what to do with those this year!


We went to Kurt's mom's house Christmas morning. Trenton needed a drink of milk.


So of course Brooklyn's baby needed a drink of milk too!


Brooklyn in her new Christmas dress in front of Kurt's mom's tree!


Brooklyn holding baby brother all by herself!


Kurt's mom got this cool roller coaster to keep at her house for the kids. Brooklyn LOVED it. She was flying! She didn't like going back in the house though. She would have played with this all day if we let her.


Trenton of course fell asleep in the car on the way to my Grandma's house.


And this is what I found unusual... Brooklyn fell asleep in the car too. She normally doesn't do that. She must have had a fun morning!


Opening presents at my Grandma's house!


Running off her cookies. Too bad I didn't have the video camera out for this... her running included a very high pitched squeal! She was having a good time!


Trenton dancing with my mom.


Brooklyn goofing off with my dad.


The boys running through the leaves in the neighbor's yard.


Brooklyn eating pecans off the tree that dropped all those leaves!


Great Grandma and Trenton were having some play time. I think Trenton was enjoying himself.


My uncle got out the chalk and outlined the kids in the driveway.


Since Tanner did it, of course Brooklyn needed to as well.


Checking out their bodies.


Playing in the back of Uncle Don's truck.


We celebrated on Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa Bucy. Here is Brooklyn opening her present from them!


And after everything was said and done... this is the aftermath under our tree... (and it's only what the kids got, I already put our stuff away).


We had a very Merry Christmas. Hope everyone else did too! Now it's time for a little relaxing and getting back into our normal daily groove. We've been pretty busy! :)

0 comments: