Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh Boy! It's A Boy!!!!!

As much as I thought we were having another girl... I guess I was wrong again. I'm 0 for 2 now. My guess last time was boy when we had Brooklyn and she is obviously not a boy.

Here is my sweet baby. It looks like he has Brooklyn's nose.


Here he was hanging out upside down all curled up.

His foot.


And of course, a boy part. Didn't get too clear of a picture of that, but they were most certain he is a boy!


This angle is really weird, but it's another view of the boy part!



And here's me the morning of the ultrasound... 18 1/2 weeks.



We don't have a name for this little guy yet, but we have plenty of time to think about it. It may take us a while to agree on something!
We are so excited to be adding a boy to our family! Now Kurt won't be surrounded by all girls!

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! You will have fun with him, boys are soo sweet to their mom's!

Bill and Rachel Crook said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have a boy, they are soo much fun!
And you look great!!