Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hanging Out With Daddy!

This is how I found Kurt and Brooklyn a few mornings ago:


They were watching cartoons and Brooklyn was munching on some cereal. Serious daddy/daughter bonding time I guess!


And while I was updating my post just now, I look over to see what Brooklyn is doing... and here is what I found so of course I grabbed the camera again.


She climbed up in her shopping cart. What a goofball. She's such a climber. No wonder she's always full of bumps and bruises.


She figured out how to get in, but not quite sure how to get out. She calls for me and as soon as I get her out, she climbs right back in again. That must be fun!

1 comments:

Tawni said...

That is too cute!

The $5 pool I got at Target I think. We have had smaller versions that take way too long to blow up and get mud and grass & are brown after 2 days, so I got a bigger one that you only have to blow up the top ring and it has a cleaner attached to it. So far so good! And it's big enough for me too. yea!