Sunday, July 19, 2009

ON THE GO... And She Never Stops!

Now that Brooklyn is officially crawling, she gets into EvErYtHiNg! She definitely keeps me on my toes since I have to chase her around all day.

Here she crawls into the bottom of her jumper:


And then out the other end. She loves anything that creates an obstacle course for her to climb through. She is our little monkey child!


Up we go!

Here she was trying to stand up while using the swing as a base. Little did she know that darn swing wasn't going to hold still and she plopped back down to her bottom.


We found the dog door. She was putting her arm through the flap when I first saw her, but I wasn't quick enough with the camera.


She absolutely LOVES to play in Bailee's water dish. She splashes it all over the place.


Yes, she is standing on her own. She pulled herself up to the couch to see what we were hiding. She is getting so big.


This is a daily ritual in our house. She crawls over to her toy basket and pulls out every single toy. Then after she goes to bed, mommy searches the house and picks everything back up again.


Since she had started to climb on the stairs, we thought it was time to put up the baby gates. This was the first day she found the gates. She looked so confused. I had to laugh, she went up next to it and shook the bars like she was trying to move them.


If she could only talk, I think she might be asking Bailee "Do you know how to break through here?"



Climbing up on the entertainment center.


Magic carpet, take me away!


She loves climbing through coffee tables.


And part of the climbing/exploring stage means she ends up with bumps and bruises.... Her first bruise on her forehead: This actually came from her crib when she slipped while standing up on that.

I always want to go grab her when she starts climbing so she won't get hurt, but then remember this is all part of the learning process for her. She loves to explore and figure out new things. She is so curious!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those eyes! Wow what a doll! I'd have to say she's looking more and more like Kurt! She's got your fun and sassy personality i'm sure!! LY!

Tawni said...

Congrats chica! It is so fun when they start moving, they grow a little more! I love all the firsts of a little baby!
Now is when you have to start watching what you leave out. I never keep my floor as clean as I do when I have a crawling baby!
Especially with Saige and her allergies, crawling on the kitchen floor, that was not a fun one!