Monday, June 29, 2009

What We've Been Up To This Week

Brooklyn woke up from her nap this afternoon and was just jabbering away for about 10 minutes before I went to get her and this is what I found. She is sooooo funny!


She was pulling down the bumper pad and peeking out the crib. I guess she was trying to escape!


This little girl is ON THE MOVE! She does not sit still anymore. She mostly just army crawls everywhere, but every now and then she'll pick up her tummy and do the real thing. And she is very quick.


I was doing dishes and looked over and saw her pulling herself up on the jumper toy. She wants to stand now too!


And she's figured out that stairs are fun. We'll be getting baby gates here real soon before she cracks her head!



She also likes to check out Bailee's toys. She gets into everything...



And her favorite thing to do is chase Bailee around.



Poor Bailee... she keeps moving away from her, but Brooklyn does not give up. This is pretty much a daily ritual for her. She sure loves her doggy! She even crawls through obstacle courses to get to her...


Kurt's mom gave her a little Shrek baby. She thought that was pretty neat.


I just love this dress. A friend of mine gave it to her. She looks so pretty in it!



I was going to save it for something special since it's so pretty... but little missy keeps growing too fast and I didn't want her to grow out of it before she even got to wear it.

So she can wear fancy stuff for everyday clothes. There's no rule against that, right? :)


And this is her "fishing dress" that my mom bought her to wear fishing in Colorado. Funny part is, what my mom thought was a fish is really a bumble bee :) But we still call it her "fishing dress" anyway.



We leave again tomorrow for another Colorado Vacation! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July!!!!! I'm sure we'll have a ton of pictures to post when we get back!

0 comments: