Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the fathers out there had a wonderful Father's Day. We sure did.

Kurt is such a great daddy. Brooklyn just adores him. She gets an ear to ear grin EVERY time she sees him. She is truly a "daddy's girl" and we both appreciate him so much. Brooklyn and I are both so very thankful that he works hard and we are able to stay home together every day. Kurt, we love you very much!

Here is Brooklyn with her daddy on Father's Day...


Kurt was able to sleep in Sunday morning and get breakfast in bed. Then Brooklyn gave him his card and gift. Brooklyn and I attempted to make a mold of her foot, but miss wiggle worm wouldn't hold still. I was able to salvage most of the footprint and just painted over the really messed up part and added painted-on toes :) I guess Brooklyn doesn't fit into a mold. She has her own unique style and put that into her gift for daddy. It did turn out so precious though. Now we just need to find the perfect place to hang it.


We went over to my brother's to swim and BBQ and spend time with the family. Brooklyn is sporting her little bikini. She looked so cute with her pudgy legs and belly hanging out.

Cousin Tanner had to check her out in the kiddy pool. It is afterall "his" pool and he's not too sure about having to share his stuff with her.



Brooklyn and my dad swimming:


Showing off the bikini. Check out the dog's tongue on the right side of the pic. I guess she's getting a taste of Brooklyn. Too funny!


Having fun in a Brooklyn-sized pool.


Showing off her robe after we're all done swimming:


Tanner was on his sit and spin, so we thought Brooklyn might like a ride too.


We had such a fun day. I didn't get a picture of all the dads that were there, but it was so nice to be able to spend the day with everyone.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! The lazy-hot days of summer!! Gotta love it!

Tawni said...

I LOVE her little bikini! She looks like such a happy baby