Saturday, February 23, 2008

LINAE, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!!!

Live from St. Louis, MO - Edward Jones Dome
The girls and I just wanted to say hello.
We miss you, we love you and we wish you were here!

Oh, and Heather... We're missing you too.
Give Baby Kathryn a hug and kiss from all of us!

Lots of Love,
Shannon, Rachel, Erika, Lindsay and Melissa


The first day of the convention has been amazing! It's definitely cold here though. Us Arizonan's aren't used to cold and wind and snow! But we're surviving :) We've seen lots of sites, went to the top of the St. Louis Arch (which was awesome), and heard lots of great speakers during the first session of the conference. Can't wait to see who's up in the morning!

I have a ton of photos to post later. Just wanted to give you a sneak peek. We love you!!!!

"Hey Baby!"
(And Linae, your husband says hello too - he misses you)

5 comments:

Linae said...

Ok Shannon you guys are adorable! Just look at all my beautiful friends! I definately feel soooo loved. Thanks for the pic of Casey, that made me so happy! I love you guys and miss you too and can't wait to see you on Tues. Thanks for thinking of me you really are the greatest! P.S. I'm wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt right now!!!!!

Heather Weir said...

That looks like so much fun. Kathryn and I would have loved all the action! he he We figured out feeding this weekend so I guess it was a good thing we were here to work out that little kink.
I can't wait to see you all and get all the info as to what went on this weekend. we missed you all!

Heather Weir said...

That looks like so much fun. Kathryn and I would have loved all the action! he he We figured out feeding this weekend so I guess it was a good thing we were here to work out that little kink.
I can't wait to see you all and get all the info as to what went on this weekend. we missed you all!

Kenyon said...

Oh, you guys are adorable!! Love ya!

Erika Amezquita said...

Hey!
It really was a fun weekend (especially at the museum)I felt like a kid again! LOL... For sure e-mail me those pictures and video, I'll e-mail you some pics too this week. About Robert, he's hanging in there, he went to urgent care today to get an antibiodic shot and some hard medicine since he seems to be getting worse. But I'm sure he'll be feeling better within the next couple days. See u soon!