Sunday, February 10, 2008

Is this what tired looks like?

Bailee must have had a loooong day. Here's the BIG YAWN....

Followed by the snaggle-tooth chompin of the gums...


And then completely passed out! How cute is that?

She doesn't usually sit still long enough for me to get a picture so she must have been tired. And the funny part... She's TOTALLY snoring! She cracks me up. This is her new bed downstairs, but at night she sleeps upstairs in the hallway outside our room (she loves to be close to us). Anyway, we laugh at her all the time. When the house gets quiet and we're winding down for bed... all we hear is HGHWA-CHOOO (that's the snoring noise by the way). Hee hee.....

5 comments:

Erika Amezquita said...

LOL.. Baily is a really cute dogs, she makes me miss mine! But then I think of all the things that come with owning dogs and then I change my mind!

I love what you're done with your page, that's a really cute background.

And yes I agree, you havent been over in a long time! But then again, I've never even been to your house! I finally posted those pictures on my blog, I was having trouble ;o)

barbafamily said...

SO cute! She is adorable! How funny that she snores!

Kenyon said...

I LOVE your dog. She is so beautiful! Someday when my kids are a bit older maybe we will have one. I love the light color of her coat.

Priceless Heritage said...

Your dog is so cute! Love the bed print too!

Linae said...

Love the snoring description!!!!! Maybe if I get Snickers one of those really cute and comfy pillows she will quit sneaking on my couch!!! Or maybe I just need to invest in my own collar!!! By the way, I hope you don't mind, but Melissa told me about where you were yesterday and I hope you can fill me in soon. I love ya!