Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Good Looking Trio

I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of the kids in their brother/sister shirts before Madison outgrows hers.  Getting all 3 to smile at once... not an easy task.

Trenton's not looking and his hair is sticking up funny... And I cut off the top of Brooklyn's head.


Trenton making a goofy face.


Serious boy.

Let's try something different.


Caught Brooklyn in mid sentence so she has a silly face.



This one wins the prize! Madison is totally spitting up and I caught it mid stream.  Gotta love it!  Trenton must have thought it was cool.


Brooklyn looking cute, Madison falling over, and Trenton wondering why we're still taking pictures.


I just love this group!  Some days I feel like I have my hands full, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

0 comments: