Monday, July 16, 2012

We Love to Read

The kids all love books.  Trenton took it upon himself the other night to read to Madison while she was playing on her mat.  He's such a good big brother!


He even made sure to show her the pictures!


As soon as he'd finish one book, he'd put it back on the shelf and grab another and go right back to her to continue story time!


Oops, time to turn the page.


See how cool this is Madison!  We're learning letters! (He's actually starting to recognize a few of them just by looking at them and he's doing very well with singing them.  He's going to have his ABC's down in no time! This is about the age when Brooklyn learned them too).


Madison has been having some tummy time lately.


She does pretty well holding up  her head.  She gets bored and upset after a few minutes so we have to move on to something else.


I don't think Brooklyn will EVER stop loving her bunny.  She attached to this when she was a baby and still sleeps with it every time!  This is how I found her during nap time yesterday.  Bunny is so old and straggly.  I tried to find a duplicate when she was younger in case anything happened, but no such luck.


And what is a post without my happy baby?  :)  I just love her.  Her personality sure has been coming out a lot lately.


Whoah... Look at my big blue eyes!


Yep, I'll smile at Mommy!  I'm cute and I know it!


I'll even tell you a story.  She has been very vocal with her coos lately.  Music to my ears!


My pretty girls in yellow!


Love her!


All dressed up for church yesterday.  They sure brighten my day!  (And yes, that's Trenton's new "cheese" face for pictures.  Gotta love him)


Life just wouldn't be the same without my happy family!

0 comments: