Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May has Come and Gone...

I can't even believe how fast time is flying these days.  With Madison being our last baby, I was hoping it would slow down a bit... but no such luck.

I LOVE this picture of her.  I didn't do professional baby pictures this time around, but needed something for her birth announcement so I took my own.  She is such a cute subject to work with!



It sort of looks like she's smiling in this one!


So far, she likes to be held the most.  She doesn't care much for the swing, and will only stay in the bouncer chair for short periods of time.  Lately she's been liking the play mat though!


Boys can play dollhouse, right?


Look at that crazy hair!  All our babies were born with hair, but Madison was the first one to actually keep hers!  


Big brother still loves her and can't keep his hands off!


Busted!  He can't leave the baby toys alone either...


Helping a crying sister get her binky...  That's nice of you buddy, but it's upside down.


Spending the last of the good weather riding bikes with the neighbor kids.


This is how Madison enjoys outside time... snuggled with Mommy in the Bjorn :)


Bike riding turned into playing in the hose.  Trenton was loving it.


Brooklyn, not so much.  She was crying because she was wet and needed dry clothes.  She's such a little drama queen.  She loves playing in the water if she has a swimsuit on... but I guess clothes aren't supposed to be wet....  Hmmmm.


Madison and Allison sharing a nap on the couch.  Brooklyn is such a good momma to Allison and she has to do everything I do with my baby :)  So cute!


We've been having "movie night" after baths to calm down before bed.  This was a special night with popcorn.  They had fun!


We are slowly, but surely, adjusting to our family of five!  As much as I don't want the time to fly by so fast, I can't wait until Madison is a bit older so we can get out and do more things.  The other kids are feeling a little cooped up lately.  Our adventures have been few and far between these days since I have my hands full with a newborn.  

0 comments: