Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cute Kiddos

Here are a few random pictures I've taken this month that just make me smile!

A friend of ours from church makes the BEST chocolate lava cake in the crock pot... I think Trenton agrees :)  As soon as he licked his bowl clean he brought it back saying "More cake, more cake, more cake".  How could we resist that face?


What a sweetie!  She's holding onto her binky while taking a nap on the couch.  She LOVES the binky just like Brooklyn did.  Trenton never did care for it.

I laugh at this every time.  You have to look close to see.  Brooklyn has a stethoscope from her doctor kit wrapped around her waist.  She says it's her "tail".  She was walking around on all fours shaking her tail :)

Baking cookies with Grandma.  She kept having to taste the dough... and of course we all had to taste the cookies when they were done.  They did a good job!  Brooklyn loves to help in the kitchen no matter what we're making!

Whatever I do with Madison, Brooklyn has to do with her baby Allison.  Here is feeding time.  The girls needed their milk.  Is this what it would be like having twins?  :)

Madison with her big bow on our way to church.  Those things are not very practical, but she looked so darn cute.

Big stretch!  She's finally starting to chunk up.  I'm not used to having a little baby so it's nice to see some rolls on her :)  I just love her big blue eyes.

Madison has been smiling like crazy lately.  


I can't help but smile back :)

I just love this sweet little face!

These two just love her too!  They can't keep their hands off her!  EVER!


Getting too hot to go outside and play for long periods of time so we've been coming up with other things to keep us occupied.  This was art day.  They drew with chalk for hours!

And my big boy looks even bigger with his new summer haircut!  I was so tired of the rooster tail that was always sticking up in back, so it all got buzzed off.  He looks so stinking cute!  Wasn't sure how he was going to look, but his hair grows so fast anyway so we took a chance.  I love it on him!

Now hopefully I have shared a smile with you too!  I just love being a mom and especially being home with these cute kiddos. It just makes my day to be able to capture all these moments.  

2 comments:

Jacque Smith said...

Madison looks so much like Trenton in that pacifier picture!

Anonymous said...

home decor ideas