Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playing in the Backyard

It has been so beautiful outside lately so we've been spending some time playing in the backyard. Today Trenton tried out his car. I wasn't sure if he was big enough yet, but he proved me wrong. He was loving it!

Holding on to the steering wheel with one hand and tasting fingers with the other. This boy is talented :)


Brooklyn was having a good time pushing him all over the yard. I was crossing my fingers Trenton wouldn't fall out. He's so good at holding himself up though so he didn't have any problems. If you look close at this one, you'll see his smile and his tongue sticking out!


I cannot get over his face and eyebrows on this one! It cracks me up. He was so happy playing outside.


Brooklyn pushed her slide in the middle of the patio and was doing tricks. Here is how you go down backwards and upside down! Silly girl.


Getting ready to hide in her play house!


When we came inside, I put Trenton on his mat so I could start dinner. He found Brooklyn's baby's bottle and was trying to eat it. Sorry buddy, that's fake milk.


This was yesterday. Brooklyn was playing peek a boo with me from the top of the stairs. I don't usually let her play on them because I don't want her to fall and crack her head, but she caught me in a good moment I guess!


She put her hood on and told me "I have to wear my hat to keep me safe and warm." Where does this girl come up with these things? Her vocabulary has really grown lately. She makes me laugh during a lot of our conversations.


We are having so much fun with this great weather. I hope it stays around for a while before the AZ summer kicks in! It doesn't matter how hot it gets though, Brooklyn always wants to go outside to play....

0 comments: