Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Valentine's

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day! Here is Trenton showing off his Valentine's shirt. And I have to admit, it speaks the truth. The ladies sure do love this little guy! (mommy included)


Making funny faces for the camera. He loves his tongue. He's always sticking it out!



Brooklyn dancing around in her dress. She kept bouncing around all day saying "I have to shake my dress" and would do a little dance so her skirt would move. She's so cute!



We made Valentine's cookies to take to the Grandparents. They turned out really cute, but dang it, I forgot to take a picture. We also spent some time at the Dr office with Trenton. Poor thing has an ear infection. That's no fun. Then we had dinner with Kurt's family.


Here is how I take care of my sick baby.... lots of love and snuggle time! I think he's finally starting to feel better after a few days on antibiotics. Poor little guy.



And then little miss Brooklyn decided she needed to be sick too and was running a fever. So they took turns snuggled in my lap to rest. Luckily hers only lasted one night and she was fine the next day.



I sure don't like having sick kiddos.

0 comments: