Friday, August 6, 2010

Giddi Up Bailee

I was doing something in the kitchen the other day and heard Brooklyn say "giddi up" so I looked to see what she was doing.... she was riding Bailee! And actually stayed on long enough for me to grab my camera.

Doesn't Bailee look thrilled?



Then Brooklyn says "hug" and leans over to give Bailee a big hug. I'm surprised Bailee didn't buck her off! I guess she's realized by now that if she hurts the baby she'll get in trouble.


This was a few minutes later and she's still riding Bailee. Only this time she was bouncing on her.


Oh, cartoons are on. I have the best "seat" in the house! Poor Bailee. I'm so glad she's such a good sport though!


I had to throw these in. We were at Kurt's mom's house over the weekend and kept Brooklyn up way past bedtime. I looked back to see what she was up to on the ride home and she was hugging her blankie.



She was so tired, but doesn't ever want to give up and sleep in the car. She just might miss something! Such a cutie pie!



This little girl is so much fun to have around. She's always making me smile :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to keep her busy in the back seat