Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tanner's 3rd Birthday

My nephew turned 3 last weekend. Boy does time fly. I still remember when he was born. He was so teeny tiny! He's definitely changed a lot over the years!


His birthday party was at Jeepers this year. Here's Brooklyn on the carousel with her Auntie.


And riding the spaceship.


She wanted everyone's soda, which she's not allowed to have... So my mom put water in a big cup just for her. She thought she was hot stuff.


Here's the birthday boy with his cake! He had a Toy Story party and wanted to dress up like Woody. Too bad he wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a picture before he started taking his outfit off.



Hitting the pinata. Way to go Tanner!


Of course all the kids went crazy when it broke open!


Brooklyn sliding.



Grandpa sneaking her a bite of cake while she was on Daddy's shoulders :)



What a happy little girl.



Playing Dance Dance Revolution with Daddy.



Tanner throwing balls at the big bad wolf.



I think all in all Tanner had a very Happy Birthday! And trust me, he's not lacking any new toys either. That kid made out like a bandit. And I think 95% of his loot was Toy Story stuff :) He should be set for a while!

0 comments: