Friday, July 16, 2010

My Baby is Growing Up!

Rather than getting another crib for the new baby, we decided it was time for Brooklyn to give up hers. Even though the baby won't be here for another month, I wanted to get Brooklyn situated and used to sleeping in her big girl bed. Her furniture came yesterday and we got it all set up. We decided to put the mattress on the floor for now until she figures out not to fall out.


I was dreading this first night thinking she would keep me up and not sleep since she was no longer confined in the crib. She thinks beds are for jumping on! But she surprised me and did so good! We stuck to our normal bedtime routine and just layed her down and walked out of the room. She only cried for about 5 minutes and then went to sleep.


She didn't wake me up once! She slept from 7:30pm until 8am and when I went in her room this morning, she was still laying in bed playing with her animals. Hadn't even tried escaping her room. Now, let's hope it goes this easy every night! What a good girl :)

2 comments:

Tawni said...

Wow, that is awesome! I still have to lock Saige in her room and it has been months. We make sure she goes to the bathroom before, but if I leave the door unlocked randomely to see if she will stay, she figures it out EVERY time and gets out, little skinker!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmfuck yes baby girl u just lay back with your legs spread, let me pull your shorts and nappy off, get between your legs and and make you feel real good, yourpusy is going to taste sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good i hope you pissin my mouth