Monday, February 1, 2010

Play Date With Finley!

A friend of mine has a little girl, Finley, who is about 3 weeks older than Brooklyn. We had a play date last week and had so much fun!

Brooklyn showed Finley how to get into the diapers and take them ALL out of the bag!


They were redecorating Fin's room I guess. Looks good girls.

When it was snack time, rather than Brooklyn eating her own she would just go steal what was on Finley's tray. They were sharing... So cute!


Brooklyn thinking she could get a drink out of a big 5 gallon water bottle. Silly girl.


Look at this smile. These girls were running all over the house laughing and playing.



And when one would get into something, the other would of course follow.



I wish I knew what Brooklyn was telling Finley in this one. It looks important!


Where did Brooklyn go? Nothing like a game of peek a boo! Usually she puts blankets over her head, but this day she was just using her shirt!



Playing with Bailee! Brooklyn had cheerios in her cup and thought it was more fun trying to eat them off a spoon instead of just picking them up. Bailee was laying there hoping they would fall and she could be the cleanup crew!


And of course they did end up all over the floor. Poor Bailee had to wait until Brooklyn was finished playing before I let her off the bed to get them.


This is how Brooklyn puts on her sweater, around her neck. I guess she thought she needed it on to ride on her turtle.


She dumps her toys out of the basket every day, and this day I found her sitting in the basket. I don't know how she got in without tipping over. She is so silly. This must make a good place to sit and read her books.




She is getting so big these days and is just so much fun to play with. I just can't get enough of this little girl :)

2 comments:

Tawni said...

How fun for them to play together!!
Kay, we really do shop at the same stores, she has soo many clothes that Saige has, it's funny!
Picasa is the program that I make my collages from, then I just print them at Costco.

Michelle said...

What a fun journey with your sweet Brooklyn! It's amazing to see how big she is! Love it!