Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Picture Day!

So, we usually have the happiest little girl... until it is picture day. I don't know what set her off, but she was so sad. Look how pitiful!


We had tears and everything! I've never seen her react like that to strangers before.

So we took a break and walked around for about an hour, had a snack, played with some toys, etc... And then tried again.

Yeay! We have smiles!


So sweet!


Strong heart. That's my girl!


Playing with flowers is always fun.


She can even sit on the big girl stool all by herself :)


Had to feel everything.


Look up here...



What a grin!




So serious.




Look at those lashes. Now that's momma's girl :)



I had wanted to do an outfit change and put her in her Christmas dress... but after what we had gone through I didn't think that was a good idea after all. Whew... better luck next time!
At least we ended up with a bunch of good ones to choose from!

6 comments:

barbafamily said...

SOOOO sweet!!! I LOVE her dress and the tears are precious!

Tawni said...

Those turned out soo cute.
When I was 2 my mom took me to get my pictures taken and she said I had never been soo upset, but through it all she got the cutest picture. To this day it is my absolute favorite picture! You may have seen it, the one I compared to Saige's picture on my blog?
You would have never guessed I was soo upset.

Tawni said...

Those turned out soo cute.
When I was 2 my mom took me to get my pictures taken and she said I had never been soo upset, but through it all she got the cutest picture. To this day it is my absolute favorite picture! You may have seen it, the one I compared to Saige's picture on my blog?
You would have never guessed I was soo upset.

Kenyon said...

Those are absolutely adoreable!! She has gotten so big and shes beautiful!

Picture days are NOT my favorite day!!!!! The results are enough to keep me goin back for more though...thats for sure! So worth it!

Heather Weir said...

She's beautiful. Even the crying pictures are really cute.

Anonymous said...

too cute!!!she is such a doll..
love ya
Misty