Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January Stuff

Just some random pictures from this month.

Kurt moved the treadmill out of our spare room into the living room and put some of the foam mats down on the floor. Brooklyn thinks he did it just for her and runs on the mats every morning and shrieking at the top of her lungs.



Does this look like she's having fun or what?

Bailee likes the mats too, but Brooklyn won't give her a chance to rest. Here she is "petting" her dog.

I just thought this was funny with the sun reflecting off her bed head and she's standing there sticking her tummy out.


Another case of bed head!



This is the best way to watch cartoons, right? Nothing like front row. Don't worry, mommy always pulls her further back.



Bailee doesn't really have any space to herself anymore. Brooklyn just climbs in bed with her and brings babydoll along for the ride.


Trying to fill mommy's big shoes!


My dad gave her camo overalls, so I dolled them up a bit with a pink shirt, shoes and pink hairbow :)



We gave away the small couch that was in the living room so now Brooklyn has a great big open room to romp around in. It really opened things up, especially now that we have so many "big" toys.


Oh, and I thought I would put a basket of toys in the entertainment center to get them out of the way. Brooklyn didn't like that idea. She pulled out the basket and decided since I raised the shelf it was the perfect hideaway spot for her to play in.


She sure cracks me up!



My mom pulled out a bunch of toys from her attic that were mine and hers when she was younger. Now they belong to Brooklyn. This little play crib is so old. It needs some fixing up, but Brooklyn loves it.



She pushes baby around and whatever else will fit in it. This baby doll was my moms. Wow, how neat that she kept such good care of it and now Brooklyn can have something that was her Grandma's.



Here she is just being funny instead of eating her dinner. She was flirting with her daddy!



That about wraps it up. I guess I shouldn't wait so long in between posts!

0 comments: