Wednesday, October 28, 2009

State Fair

We went to the state fair this past weekend. Here is Brooklyn on the way there. I was laughing so hard at her eating her feet in the car. I guess she needed a snack. She is very talented!

Us at the fair:

Brooklyn thought it was pretty neat doing some people watching. She was checking everyone out. And of course they were checking her out too. Some lady even asked if she could take a picture of Brooklyn because she looked so cute eating her snacks in her stroller.


These were the baby chicks. Brooklyn loved them.


She also loved all the farm animals. She kept wiggling around in my arms trying to get a closer look.



We pushed her limits a little too far though and missed the 2nd nap of the day. I figured she'd just sleep on the way home, but no.... she had to tell us how mad she was instead.



Here is proof that this baby girl does have a meltdown every now and then. I guess we can't have smiles 24/7.


SNACK TIME
She looked so cute eating her baby cheese snacks the other day, so I had to throw in a few of these shots as well...




She sure loves her food; just like her daddy!



Mmmmm.... those are tasty!

0 comments: