Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October Here We Come

Brooklyn got her big girl carseat a couple weeks ago. Her big bootie outgrew the baby seat. She actually really likes the new seat since it's tall and she can see out the windows. She's not so bored when we drive now!


And you know what else she really liked about the new seat? THE BOX!


Who needs toys when you have a big box to play with?


She was all over that thing.


I was eating an apple the other day and whenever I'm eating, she needs to check it out too and wants to try everything. I was laughing so hard at her trying to bite this apple like mom.



It must have been good because she decided to use her own hands and pull it closer.



I was getting dinner ready one night and she was quiet, which usually means she's getting into something... and this time she literally WAS getting into the entertainment center. Little monkey!



She is still so close to walking. She's been standing on her own for like 5 to 10 seconds before falling. And she climbs up on everything and walks while holding on.


Including walking with mom. She grabs my pants and I walk backwards with her keeping up.


Doesn't she look so cute in her new strawberry jammies. We're in size 18 month now!



My mom borrowed our carpet cleaner and before we put it away Brooklyn decided she'd push it around for a while first.



Someday I know she's going to be such a good little helper.



Brooklyn and Bailee are becoming great friends!



Brooklyn is constantly chasing the dog around and climbing all over her. And of course patting her head.


And Bailee returns the favor with a little kiss. So sweet!


Bailee could go outside or upstairs to get away from the baby, but I think she is starting to really like all the extra attention.


What great friends!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

She's such a cutie! It's crazy how fast the first year goes! It seems like yesterday I was reading your blog waiting to have my baby and jealous that you had her! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I love a baby girl in a snap front onesie, pop a couple of crotch snaps, pull over her diaper, some realllly close up pics of her pussy, snap her up again and nobody ever knows