Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day CO Vacation

So, I was just thinking, this was my 5th vacation in the past 5 months... Yeay for not having a job and being able to enjoy life!!!!!

This time we took my Grandma up to CO with us. It was her first trip. Here are 4 generations of women! And we're actually ALL smiling! That never happens. Oh, and I love Kurt's reflection in the window too.


The neighbors were out riding their horses so we took Brooklyn to say hi. She was fascinated and not scared at all. Here she is petting one of them.

My grandpa picked some apples so my grandma turned them into this... My grandma makes THE BEST apple pie! And that's no word of a lie :) YUMMM!


We went to the 22nd Annual Fall Color Festival in Cortez one day and my mom got a tatoo!


Let me be more specific.... an airbrushed tatoo :)



Brooklyn made friends with the little girls that live down the road.


And we even got a nice rain storm. That'll beat the Phoenix 110 degree weather we left.


Brooklyn thought it was cool that daddy and grandpa were playing with the Wii, so they gave her a controller. She thought she was hot stuff!


We even got Grandma on a quad.


Our happy family!


This is how Brooklyn rode. So serious!


Oh, an action shot of mom and grandma driving.


We also spent a day in Telluride, went fishing, and did a lot of other fun stuff, but I've already posted pics of those things before. We had such a good time.

I think now we're all vacationed out, at least until January!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You know how to vacation! Next trip i'm sure to be going with ya!! You are such a terrific mommy! I love you guys!! :)

Tawni said...

That sounds like lots of fun!
Yea, we have had more vacations this year than all the years put together. Saige did so well with the potty training...when you want to get together?
I'm busy thurs and fri this week. We can go early in the week or next week.

Tawni said...

Kay, I want to do lunch on a day that Gunner has preschool. How is next wednesday? or Monday.
We can meet somewhere for lunch for like 2 hours before i'll have to pick up Gunner.