Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!!!


I can't believe it's already been a year since we were married! Our first anniversary is on the 17th. It has been an amazing first year.

This was my favorite photo on the beach. There's nothing like walking hand in hand in the sand with the one you love!


My dress! The colors went perfect with the beach theme.

My handsome groom! I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have him by my side. He is the best husband I could ever ask for and I cherish every moment we have together.


One look says it all.... I just love this man with all my heart! And he is going to be such a wonderful father when our baby comes along.

Happy times!

We are leaving this week to go back to Laguna Beach to celebrate and get away from reality for a bit. Anniversaries are so much fun! This is just our first of many!


3 comments:

Kenyon said...

What gorgeous pictures!! I love your dress. You 2 are a beautiful couple. Have fun in Cali :) Congrats on 1 year.

barbafamily said...

Congrats!!!! I absolutely LOVE your pictures! What a beautiful dress and scenery! Hope you have fun in Laguna Beach!

Brandon and Melissa Brawley said...

Shannon I really think that your wedding pictures of the most gorgeous that I have seen! I want to see your scrapbook again it was so great and I'm sure you have done more! :) Well just to let you know my morning sickness (not really just in the morning) has kicked in for sure....I was warned it would around 8 or 9 wks. if it haden't already...just letting you know... :) But yes it is all worth it!!!! I can't wait we can go to the park together because we are going to be stay at home momma's!!!!