Thursday, November 8, 2012

No Wasting Here!

Madison is NOT liking the whole baby food idea.  I have made her several different options and so far the only thing she will actually eat is apples... and even then she puts up a fight.  I keep trying though and hope she gets the hang of it sooner or later!

In the meantime, her food is NOT going to waste.  Apparently Trenton likes baby food too :)  Brooklyn feeds him after each meal and he eats every bite left behind.  What a goof!  Brooklyn calls him over to eat his  "squished bananas" or "squished peas".  They crack me up.  He took a bite of peas from his plate and told me yuck, then proceeded to eat the whole container of Madison's peas and told my they were yummy.  They were the same exact peas, only hers were blended with some water.  He's weird.


And while I'm talking about my goofball boy, thought I'd share this.  He's been in his big boy bed for about 8 months now...  and has recently decided to explore new sleeping arrangements after we've tucked him in.  The spot of choice seems to be the stairs where Bailee sleeps.  And this night he had his pillow, blanket, monkey, pillow pet, baby and bear with him.    He was totally passed out.


He sure is a silly boy :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet ; )