Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cousins

Tanner has been so anxious to meet his new cousin Trenton. While I was pregnant he kept telling me he can't wait to hold Baby Trenton and would cradle his arms to show me how he would do it.

Kids weren't allowed at the hospital and when we got home, Kurt and I got sick, so Tanner and Sage had to wait until now to meet their new cousin.

Tanner was a happy little guy!


He just loves his new cousin and couldn't get enough. He kept hugging and kissing him.


Of course Sage was loving on him too. She makes a good big cousin!


Auntie Heidi, Sage and Trenton...


Kurt and my brother put together Brooklyn's new play house. It belonged to our neighbors who moved out of state and didn't want to take it with them... So now it belongs to Brooklyn.



Tanner was having a good time checking it out too.


I have a feeling this will get a lot of use in our backyard.



Uncle Andy was introducing Trenton to his first football game. He was pretty alert too. Is this boy going to be a sports fan?


Tanner didn't want to go home when it was time to leave. Don't worry, he'll get lots more play time with his cousins throughout the years. And I'm sure Trenton will be big enough to actually play with him before too long! They grow up so fast!!!

0 comments: