Friday, May 14, 2010

A Splish Splash Kind of Day!

It's that time of year again... Break out the swim suits!

My dad inflated his pool and put it at the bottom of the jungle gym so when the kids went down the slide, they made a big splash!


Brooklyn likes to ease her way in and play with the toys before she gets wet.




Then she starts to get brave and check out what the water is all about. She loves taking a bath, but I guess this is a bit colder still.


Don't worry... she finally decides it's fun and gets in.


I caught this picture right before Tanner plowed into Brooklyn at the bottom of the slide. Oops. She dunked her head on that one. Once Brooklyn figured out the slide, I couldn't keep her off it. I didn't get any pictures of her going down though since I was trying to keep her from drowning :)



And there's nothing like snacking on a cheese stick after a long day of playing in the water!


Can this kid get any cuter?


We had such a fun afternoon. I'm sure there are plenty more of those in store for us this summer!

0 comments: