Monday, March 8, 2010

She's A Climber!!!

Seems like all Brooklyn wants to do these days is climb. She's getting pretty good at it too!



I love how she gets a determined look on her face and gives it her all!

Almost there...


Ahhhh.... relax! I made it all by myself!


She is getting so big so fast.


I couldn't resist posting this one. This is how she plays "kitchen" these days. Up on top of the counter. I guess we're going to need to raise this to the next level so she can't reach. I really don't want her cracking her head on the tile just yet.



The treadmill is down in our living room now since we're clearing out the workout room for another nursery. She loves climbing up on here and playing with her toys, or just sitting and watching cartoons like in this picture.


Playing with her new ball.



So much fun!



This ride at Peter Piper only had one seat, so her cousin was "pushing" her from behind. So cute!



Riding on Mighty Mouse!


YEAY!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

It will be great to have your two kids close together! They will be really good friends! My first 2 are 20 months apart and it is great!

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.