Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa, Christmas Cookies, Haircut and Other Fun Stuff

Brooklyn got to see Santa this week. She didn't really like it though and brought out the tears. Luckily they took the picture before she really freaked out.

She liked the big fish tank at Bass Pro Shops though and kept pointing at all the fish.


So mesmerized!

I just couldn't get over the expression on her face in this one. She was rocking her bears in my Grandma's chair. Must have been serious business!


We made Christmas cookies at Grandma's. Here's me, Katelyn and Sage decorating them.


The finished product! Yummy!


Sage taste testing them...


Brooklyn "helping" wrap the Christmas presents.


What a goofball!


She finally got her first haircut, bangs anyway. Here's a before shot.



And after. It really made a difference and made her look so grown up. We had to pin her down for Heidi to cut them though. She hates her hair being messed with.



I watched my nephew a couple weeks ago all day long. That was fun with both little ones running around. They kept eachother company.
"Here, let's go this way and find some toys"



"No, follow me. I know where they are"



"Yeay Toys!!!" These two crack me up. I'm glad they're starting to be friends though!



One of Brooklyn's favorite things to do... hang out in the dog's bed. She is always full of dog hair!



Cousin Tanner showing her how to play shoot em up video games!


Doesn't she look thrilled?



I got a new Wok this week for free from the grocery store just from saving their stickers when I shop. Anyway, Brooklyn keeps carrying the empty box around the house. It's as big as she is! Who needs Christmas presents when there's all this other fun stuff to play with?


She keeps driving her car into the corner so she can sit in the seat and watch cartoons.



So a friend of ours gave her a little chair of her own. She carries this all around and plops down in it. Just her size!


Whew, that was a long post. I guess I've been slacking lately! We've had a busy couple of weeks!

0 comments: